HOW CAN I CARE FOR MY EMILY GREEN JEWELS?
Emily Green necklaces are carefully handmade in Melbourne and the life expectancy of your product will depend on your careful treatment of it. To ensure the life of your piece you can:
- Clean your beads using a baby wipe. Be careful when cleaning your necklace not to get your chain or leather cord wet
- Be wary of clothing with non-colourfast dyes as the dye can rub off on the beads and stain them. For tough stains, use nail polish remover, but please beware this may remove some of the pigment from your beads.
- As leather is a natural material it can degrade over time so try to avoid contact with make-up, perfume, oils and moisture
-Avoid tugging or pulling on your necklace
-Clean silver chain or sterling silver earring hooks by gently wiping with a silver polishing cloth
-Store your jewels in a cool dry place
- Carry your studs and drops in a jewellery case or box to prevent back posts from being damaged/broken (not just straight in your handbag! ;)
- Store your earrings in a cool dry place
- Clean your earrings using a baby wipe
I NEED A NEW LEATHER CORD, WHERE CAN I FIND ONE?
Replacement leather cords can be purchased from our website here. Please note that if you purchase a replacement leather cord for your necklace you will need to pop your beads back into the post to us at 28 Gilbert Road, Preston Victoria 3072 so that we can re-make your necklace onto the new leather, as the beads do not fit over the coil ends.
I NEED A NEW SILVER PLATED OR STERLING SILVER CHAIN, WHERE CAN I FIND ONE?
Replacement silver plated chains and sterling silver chains can be purchased from our website here. We will post your new chain to you and you can then rethread your beads onto it.
CAN THE LENGTH OF THE CHAIN/CORD BE SHORTENED OR LENGTHENED?
Yes, the chain/cord length can be shortened or lengthened. Just add a note to your order with your preferred length and we will make it to your request.
MY BEADS HAVE BECOME DIRTY FROM TOO MUCH LOVE. HOW CAN I CLEAN THEM?
The beads are made of polymer clay which is a very durable material, so we recommend baby wipes or even nail polish remover if you wish to clean them. Please be wary of clothing with non-colourfast dyes as the dye can rub off on the beads and stain them.
CAN I CHOOSE MY OWN COLOUR COMBINATION?
All Emily Green designs are carefully considered and composed into harmonious colour combinations. Unfortunately we don't do custom colourways but hopefully you can find something suitable within our range.